Who can this service help?
Talent Management is defined as strategies to attract, retain
and develop talent within organizations. Clients who employ us for these
services have issues or needs in one or all of these areas; they are so
closely tied together that it is almost impossible to address one area
without also addressing the others. We work with companies to help them
identify high-potential employees within their organization and develop
systems to qualify, quantify and benchmark their performance. In
addition, we help our clients with performance management, succession
planning, compensation, reward and development programs that will
increase the probability of retaining their ‘stars’.
What are the key benefits of this service?
It is important for organizations to attract and retain the best. We can
help you develop a Talent Management program that will allow your
business to become:
* The employer of choice in your specific industry
* An organization where continuous learning, professional growth and
career progression is encouraged and fully supported through action
* An organization where human capital is valued, appreciated and nurtured
What specific Talent Management services does OConnor Consulting offer?
Much of our work in Talent Management involves developing:
*Recruitment strategies - research sources for talent, enhance hiring
practices, training in behavioral interviewing methods, etc.
* Job design & descriptions - competency modeling
* Retention strategies - performance management systems including performance feedback, career planning, succession planning
* Intern programs - developing a pipeline for full-time talent
* Organizational structure and strategy - determining the structure that
will best help you meet both your organizational needs and the needs of